January 10, 2007

Some knitting and a lot of toy purging

The main part of the sampler shawl is almost complete! I have two more charts to do and the it will be time for the border. I have quite a bit of yarn left, so maybe there's enough. I finished the plain stockinette socks that was my side project. I want to start another pair, but I think I need to at least finish the main section of the sampler shawl. I'm still enjoying the shawl project. I just can't do it all the time when I'm distracted by E and D. I still like the knitted lace sections better. I want to make something that is entirely knitted lace---sometime in the future.

There hasn't been much knitting because I've been doing a bit of spring cleaning. I just got rid of some of E and D's toys. Some of them are to be donate and some of them just went away in storage. I'm trying to clear out some of the toys in my craft room to make more room for sewing. I need to start sewing the birthday dress-up stuff.

No comments: